UD Trucks

New Waste Trucks
Your 1st year @ 0.99%*


If you’re looking for a reliable and versatile waste collection or recycling truck, you can’t go past the UD Condor PW 24 280.

Maximise your waste payload

Hauling waste is all about getting the job done fast, and that means maximising every payload. The PW 24 280 has the lightest tare weight in the 6x4 medium-duty category of Japanese trucks, so you can get more into every load.

Designed locally for local conditions

With a chassis designed right here in Australia, the PW 24 280 combines the best of UD technology with components from industry leaders such as Allison and Meritor, to deliver high torque and superb fuel-efficiency in a low-tare 6x4.

Tailored to your business

With differentials controlled in-cabin, rod leaf or airbag suspension options, S-cam brakes and a 6-speed automatic, the PW 24 280 gives you the flexibility to create the ideal truck for your waste applications.

VIEW THE SPEC SHEET

Would you like more information on how the PW will drive your business? Complete the form below and your local dealer will contact you.

The Applications

Waste


Picking up waste or materials for recycling? Maximise your payload with the PW 24 280.

Construction


Got a load to lift? The PW 24 280 has room for a crane and plenty of pallets. Click here for more information

General/Refrigerated Freight


In freight transport, reliability is king. The PW 24 280 will get your load there every time. Click here for more information

*Available at participating UD Trucks dealerships to approved Business Applicants of UD Trucks Financial Services** for new UD Truck PW Condor stock vehicles on a hire purchase or chattel mortgage, with a minimum 10% deposit then: (i) 0.99% p.a. for the first 12 months followed by 2.99% p.a for the remaining 24 months over a total 36 month term; or (ii) 0.99% p.a. for the first 12 months followed by 3.99% p.a for the remaining 36 months over a total 48 month term; or (iii) 0.99% p.a. for the first 12 months followed by 4.99% p.a. for the remaining 48 months over a total 60 month, with no final balloon payments. Vehicles must be ordered between 7 November 2017 and 31 March 2017. While stocks last. Offer ends 31 March 2017. Standard fees and charges apply. Full conditions are available on application. Not available with other offers or to fleet or government buyers. UD Trucks Financial Services** reserves the right to extend or change this offer. UD Trucks Financial Services** is a trading name of Volvo Finance Australia Pty Ltd.